Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seaside Was Great!

I am back, a little tan, and very rested. Seaside was great! We went to the beach every day, even the rainy days, and enjoyed reading and napping under our blue Cabana Man umbrella. Every year we talk about never leaving or returning for good. Doesn't everyone say that after a restful week-long vacation? I would go back right now if I could.

Due to a mishap with the camera charger, I don't have any pictures to post yet. As soon as I get some I will.

5 comments:

K. Hunt said...

I am glad you had a good time and am looking forward to seeing the pictures. Unfortunately, that will be as close as I get to a beach for awhile.

Unknown said...

I can't wait until we leave for Destin on Friday... will most definitely take a trip to Seaside!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pictures girl!! Call me if you need me to come over and post them for you. Hehe...Miss you!

Natalie said...

So fun!! Miss you and can't wait to see pics:)...Nat

de said...

I visited Seaside a few years ago. LOVED it and would love to go back soon. Can't wait to see your pictures.