Friday, July 31, 2009

SEASIDE

The day after we left (wouldn't you know) a young man showed up at nearly sunset and began filling brown bags with sand. He was attempting to propose to his girlfriend with a message via luminaries. He soon realized that this was too big of a job for one lovestruck man alone and asked my friends for help. They happily obliged. What fun! I bet she said yes.





Due to technical difficulties, this is the only picture I have to prove that I was actually there.



...my beautiful girls and their sweet, sweet friends.




I love these kids!





2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your pictures were so great. What book where you reading, you and your cute self on the beach?

Unknown said...

I love the pictures!! I am so proud of you for uploading them to your blog!! :o)